Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hans Rosling

Using technology in presentation generally is what you would think that catches the audience, but in Hans Rosling's presentation I believe what kept me interested was how he presented it. He was very up beat joking and very knowledgeable of his subject not once did he hesitate on his facts.
Granted how he created and used charts were amazing having a running graph is very impressive, but to also know how the graph will move makes the presentation explode.
Hans had many computers present so he was able to go from one statistic to the next without missing a beat his designs on his graphs were not all the same which help keep the boredom non existent.

1 comment:

  1. Greg,
    I also enjoyed Hans presentation a lot, and you are right the way he had the graph's moving was what made it so good. I wonder how hard it would be to do a presentation that keep the information flowing in such a matter. Could this be too high tech for some of us? I'm not sure but, it would be worth to at least find out.
    Nade

    ReplyDelete